A blog about fibre, wine, and all things cozy.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

There's Red Everywhere!

This weeks red and orange.

This one is from my friend.  She's looking out for red & orange now too.

These two are from my Huband


And finally a few from me.
Definitely one of my favourite red things!                                                                                                         


I realize there's no knitting in this one, but Blogger has been misbehaving for some of us yet again and when I should have been taking photos, I was trying to figure out how to login.  The good news, my hubby did some fancy things with the computer and now my login button seems to work again!!!
I'm going to sneak in one more red entry for the month and I'll put tons of red wool in that one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment