A blog about fibre, wine, and all things cozy.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Froggin' A Blog

So this is a lot like frogging a project that you've been really excited about working on.  You've put your love, sweat, and tears into it and then you realize that it just doesn't fit right.  So you have to start again.  And that's what's happened here.  I'm starting again or really continuing some place new.

Blogger been a great stepping stone for me and I am very happy to have found it.  But it's time to move into a bigger house, so to speak.  So I say good-bye here and hope to say hello to you at my new address.  It's the same blog time.  Different blog channel.

You can find me over here at http://whendidibecomeaknitter.wordpress.com

I look forward to see you all there.

Ribbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment