|At Knit Night|
- trains (both subway and cross country), planes, (and yes,) auto mobiles.
- Doctor's and dentist's offices, and at the mechanic.
- In many coffee shops and pubs.
- In the park and around the campfire. (I love the last one, but it's important to remember everything will smell like smoke.)
- I knit with friends on their back decks or sofas or at one of our favourite yarn stores.
- I firmly believe in having "Film Festival" socks as they keep me sane while in the super long lines.
- I've knit across Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and P.E.I. I've made socks on the train to Montreal and while sitting with my friends watching British television in a rather cosy Hong Kong flat.
- A half season of Fringe accompanied the production of my Lady Eleanor and Dr.Who is currently occupying my knitting time. (I'm slowly warming up to David Tennant.).