A blog about fibre, wine, and all things cozy.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I really like......

 You know what I like about knitting? What I really truly love about knitting? That it can be as easy or difficult as you want it to be. You can find a mindless project that will be a pure meditative experience or some crazy lace that will keep you challenged and possibly close to tears.

But you know what will never happen with your knitting? You will never wake up in the morning to discover that your knitting got sick over night and is now one step away from being a glorified door stopper. You will never pour yourself a cup of coffee and think, damn it!  Now I have to figure out how I to get all the important bits of information out of this piece of knitting before I frog it back to the beginning and start all over again. Or even worse, I may have to pay someone to rip my knitting out for me and then have to start all over again from scratch. I am pretty damn sure that will never happen with my knitting.

Computers, well clearly that's another story all together. I am currently typing this Safe Mode, and then emailing to myself, and then cutting and pasting it to my blog......at some point. It's Friday, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Update:  It's Saturday.  The old operating system is gone and a fresh version of the same thing installed.  Thank god I write my passwords down, 'cause it's all gone.  But, I have a computer again so I'm not complaining all that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment